Friday, April 30, 2010

Having a very bad day

Can't even write about it really - am just at an all-time emotional low. Problems with J. are just getting worse and worse and I am so very sad.

So I thought maybe I'd go to a yoga class this evening and checked the schedule online. They changed the Friday evening class and guess what it is now? You guessed it - prenatal. Guess I will just curl up in front of the t.v. instead.

I hope to write a better post soon, but this is all I have in me today.

4 comments:

  1. I am so very sorry you are having a rough day. You and J have been through more than any couple should have to endure, and I can only imagine the stress and sadness that you are feeling. Big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks. I have been there, the fighting and the sadness are so terrible. TV is my best friend, if you haven't watched this week's GLEE, check it out, it always puts me in a temporary good mood. If you want to vent, I'm here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cassie, I'm just catching up, but I wanted to say I'm sorry you are going through all of this. My offer over on IVFC of a virtual shoulder is there: slice.of.pie.today@gmail.com.

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cassie-

    I have been thinking about you so much lately. It is difficult for me to read this blog and know you so well all at the same time. I never like to see anyone in pain and especially an old friend. I know there is a lot of physical distance between us, but please know I am always here for you. Call, e-mail, text or even come visit. We always have room for you.

    Love,
    A longtime friend

    ReplyDelete