Friday, December 10, 2010

Drum roll please....

Just got back from the scan. Everything looks great - perfect and in the right spot. And much to our surprise (I'm not sure why), it's a BOY! J. seemed shocked at first - I think he was disappointed for me, because he really thinks that I want a girl, but I'm just as happy as can be. I'm happy to give him a little boy, and I know he will be a sweet, sensitive little boy, just like his dad.

So things are still sinking in, but it is starting to all become more real. I'm feeling very miserable as this cold is progressing, but hopefully it will pass soon.

So, a big sigh of relief that everything looks good!

10 comments:

  1. Awww, congratulations on your BOY!!! I'm sure you are just thrilled either way. Now the shopping can begin! Hope your cold dissipates quickly! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Boys are great---I adore my nephews!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! So glad everything looked good, and a boy to boot! Start getting the nursery together now! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah!! So awesome!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm SO THRILLED to read that all is well. And a boy!!! Happy news!
    Feel better soon, Cassie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little boys LOVE their moms. That's fabulous news Cassie; glad all is going well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the little boy!!! I can you tell you will be head over heals in love with your little boy, they are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the son!!! I could you tell you may be head over cures crazy about your own young boy, those are the best!
    Buy Diablo 3 Gold
    Runescape 2007 Gold
    World of Warcraft Gold

    ReplyDelete