Friday, July 23, 2010

Disconnecting

We are in full-on countdown to move time. The movers are coming tomorrow morning at 7 am. Of course, it's supposed to be record heat tomorrow, so that will be fun. Anyway, we are getting ready to disconnect the modem and get all that stuff packed up, so I won't be back online until Tuesday when the cable gets hooked up at the new place.

Just one thing I have to say about the timing of this move. At first I thought it was a little crazy to be doing this while also prepping for a donor egg cycle, but I have to say that it has me so focused on the move that I haven't had time to sit around and obsess about the cycle, so that is definitely a good thing.

Ok, here we go. Next post I'll be writing from Manhattan. Have a great weekend everyone. I know it will be more restful than mine!

6 comments:

  1. Yay for Manhattan, truly the best city in the world! I will live vicariously through you from now on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your move goes well! I absolutely love Manhattan, you're a lucky girl.

    T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool...chat with you again on Tuesday. Hope the move goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the move! Fingers crossed for a smooth, break-free move!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck with the move! I hope you are getting settled in just in time to head back to Denver.

    ReplyDelete