Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Feeling nervous

J and I are off for our first ultrasound in just a bit. I have to get blood drawn first, so will be sitting around a while waiting for that. I have never been more nervous, not even for our beta because I already had an idea that things would go well based on the home tests. Today we have no clue what we are going to see. It is six weeks, five days gestational age today, so we should definitely see a sac, a fetal pole (or two of each????) and hopefully will see a heartbeat as well. I'm freaking out and I think J is freaking out even more than I am. Probably won't be able to update until this evening.

4 comments:

  1. I nervously await with anticipation too. Hopefully you'll be able to see a heartbeat. BUT...you may not for a few more days. Try not to stress but I know that advice is useless as I'm nervous right along with you. HUGS!!!!! Hugs AGAIN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, best wishes, and lots of good vibes!! I'm thinking of you and J and the little one(s)! Fingers crossed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looking forward to your update. My thoughts are with you Cassie. I'm putting my money on a healthy growing baby (or babies).

    ReplyDelete