Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dancing bean

We had the ultrasound this morning and were very happy to see the little bean dancing around, moving its arms and legs - very active! So J. in particular is feeling more relaxed (because he was super-stressed). I'm happy too of course, but I wasn't feeling as nervous as he was beforehand. So the baby is measuring exactly on track at 10 weeks (which we'll be on Friday). And we did see the small empty sac from Baby B, but it is shrinking.

So the next step is the first ob appointment on Friday - I'm excited about that.

It seems all the concerts we've been going to have had an effect, and we are growing a dancing machine (or possibly a drummer...)

11 comments:

  1. So happy to hear that you had a picture perfect ultrasound report!! I cannot imagine how amazing it must be to watch the little bean moving his/her arms & legs. Just awesome, I'm sooooo happy for you!!

    T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drummers are excellent :)
    When I graduated with my second master's, the hubs got me a drumset :)
    Glad things are looking good for Baby A!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thrilled for you. Yay for the little drummer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a relief getting a great ultrasound. So happy for you!

    T

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH! Happy dancing baby! Glad that it brought relief to your husband. You're almost out of the first trimester, Cassie!!! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Sounds like a perfect scan - and Rock On, little bean! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOO happy for you and J!! Congrats Cassie. Hope the m/s isn't too bad either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great news...so happy things are movin' along well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad everything is going well! Glad J is feeling a little more reassured too! Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad to read this good news! Yay!

    ReplyDelete