Thursday, June 24, 2010

We did!

We got her. We found our parking space. I just hope it is long-term parking and not 30-minute only or no standing. I'm starting to worry already because my life is just not complete if I don't have something to worry about. I'm worried that she is too young and will realize she can't handle it and will back out. I'm worried that she isn't a proven donor. I know so many people say to go with a proven donor, but I was too freaked out about my own old eggs to go with anyone over 30. And the doctor himself said yesterday that there was no need to test the donor embryos, as long as they were under 30. So I figured the younger, the better. (Our donor is not quite 20...) And now of course I'm worrying. I'm wondering if I could have gotten a better parking space. Why do I always do that???

8 comments:

  1. Yay! I think you can second guess yourself forever - so just trust in your decision, and go with it!! With such a young donor, I'm sure you'll get boatlaods of good eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, congrats! i agree with pie that it is normal to second guess yourself. what a step forward! great news.

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is such wonderful news!!! so excited for you as you start the process :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOooooo - teenage eggs - NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited!!!! I hope she works with your calendar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for you! I am sure I would be worrying too... but that is what years of IF do to us. I have a good feeling that this is going to be IT for you! Congrats! Can't wait to hear all about your amazing cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! I'm a big fan of trusting your intuition, and I'm glad you just went for it!

    ReplyDelete