Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Another day, another line

To answer Mr. InBetween's question, I did test again this morning - just the once. I was actually a little stressed out because it didn't really look much darker than yesterday's, and I was under the impression that I should see more of an increase. But after hearing from my super-support team over on IVFC, and doing a Go.ogle image search of positive HPT progressions, I feel much better. And I have to say, my line looks pretty darn good compared to many other lines out there. So I'm trying to relax. I will probably test again tomorrow morning, though may hold off until Friday, which is beta day.

I actually stressed J out with the testing I guess. He was really being cool as a cucumber yesterday, so I didn't think he was too stressed. But he knew I was going to test again this morning and I made the mistake of telling him (mistakenly, I now know) that the test had to be darker today. Apparently he lost a lot of sleep over this and was really stressed about it this morning. I got out of bed this morning to go test, and snuck (sneaked?) back into bed so as not to wake him, but when he got out of bed he went straight to check out the stick. He was more impressed with how much darker it was than I was. But he asked me to wait tomorrow morning until he has left the house, because it was stressing him out too much. He can't stand to have his dreams crushed once again he says. And he also says that just doesn't have any more in him and wouldn't be able to take the disappointment after this. I just hope that he won't have to be disappointed. We are really ready for some good news.

7 comments:

  1. I so hope this is your good news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you two could not be more ready for some good news. Some sustained good news. I am so hopeful for the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a lot of pressure. I hope the stress and worry are for naught and that you all get your happy beta and all the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pressure cooker no doubt right now. One minute at a time is my only advice. Hoping for good news too. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A line is a line is a line. Pee can be more/less diluted and alter the results a bit. And frankly, I never (even at like 8+ weeks) got as dark as the control line. And my Hcg was in the 10,000+ at that time. So just remember, a line is a line is a line. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. and you are going to get good news! your hubby sounds so cute...i cant wait to read updates
    xoxo
    lis

    ReplyDelete
  7. You deserve good news and your husband deserves sleep.

    T

    ReplyDelete