Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Renovations

I really should be in bed, because I've been up way too late out here. It is going to be brutal to get back on east coast time. But instead I'm messing around and renovating the blog decor. Perhaps to make up for the fact that I'm away from my new apartment and can't work on the decorating there. Anyway, what do you think? I don't want it to be too busy - I don't like a really big distracting background, but I think this one is small enough. I thought my original design was pretty plain and have been meaning to change it for a while now. Let me know your thoughts.

I went for a nice long walk today after I got our Day 3 report. It was a bit longer than I intended. I actually walked the whole loop out here in front of the Homewood - all the way around Inverness Drive East and West. It took me an hour. There were hills and it was pretty warm. But I felt good after doing it. And then I just sat around the hotel the rest of the day. Tomorrow I'll take the shuttle to my acupuncture appointment and then plan to walk to the mall for some shopping and lunch.

Wednesday I have to be at CCRM at 11:30 for a 1:15 transfer. (I'm doing the pre- and post-acupuncture session, just to make sure I'm covering all my bases.) So that's when you can send all those good sticky vibes.

This is a really boring post - I'm obviously too tired. I still owe you that more profound "how I'm feeling about all this stuff" post. Maybe tomorrow. Good night!

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, i like the new background. Very pretty.

    Ok, 1:15 Denver time tomorrow. I'll be sending you every good vibe i got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new design. I will be crossing and sending you all the vibes I got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the new background. It's fresh, and not too busy.
    Thanks for giving us times to work with in terms of sending sticky vibes. I will add mine to all of those coming to you, Cassie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the new look! Really I do! I really need to hear some good news so I will be thinking of you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the new background. I like the way it doesn't interrupt your writing. I am sending positive vibes your way! I am assuming that all of your test results (E) are good too.

    T

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it! The thing I hate most about blog backgrounds is when the text is set against a really bright color. Hope you had a good day at acu, shopping, and lunch. Sending you lots of sticky vibes tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. הסכם קבלן שלד

    ReplyDelete