Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy tears

I just read the update from Mr. InBetween ("Oh Shit, He's Back") that today is the big day for him and the Mrs. I'm so excited and happy for them that tears are streaming down my face. I know them both IRL ever since I first met BigDog on IVFC, and we discovered that we both lived in Hoboken. So I've seen their struggles and know how much they've been through. I just spoke to Mrs. InBetween yesterday - she gave me a call to help me pass the time on bed rest. Help ME pass the time? I was getting antsy after 24 hours and she had been on bed rest for 10 WEEKS! That is so crazy. But she did a fantastic job of keeping those babies nice and snuggled in for the duration - all the way to 36 weeks, which is amazing. I can't wait to hear all about it, and hopefully to see those babies soon.

I am still in bed this morning, milking my bed rest as long as I can, although I am ready to get up. Just a little longer and then I'll head down for breakfast, pack up and head out to the airport. I'm really looking forward to getting home; to the new apartment, to the kitties, to my J. And to some day having our own happy tears.

5 comments:

  1. I know - I am so excited for them, and I don't even *know* them. I'm so proud of her making it to 36 weeks!

    Have a safe flight home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 36 weeks is such an accomplishment!

    I know you will have happy tears too! Safe travels back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love good ending stories!! Safe travels back to NYC too...hoping for some really, really good news very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to read Mr. InBetween's blog and I'm so happy for him & Mrs. InBetween. Mrs. InBetween did an amazing job of keeping those babies safely inside of her.

    I'm so thrilled that you have two perfect/near perfect five days blasts inside of you. I *really* feel like this time is it for you & J.

    I'm sorry that the freeze report was a bit disappointing. Five is only one less than the six you were hoping for though and, more importantly, you have two beautiful embryos inside of you (hopefully making themselves comfy for the next nine months).

    T., who is hoping that you and J. (and all of your online friends) are crying happy tears in about nine months.

    ReplyDelete